First of all ask yourself, which of the two is the least hassle?
- Buying four funeral policies - R50, 000 each and R200, 000 in total - with zero medical questions, or
- Buying one life insurance policy of R200, 000 with medical questions.
Funeral cover wins hands down, right? We don’t think so, but a surprisingly large amount of people do. Here’s why:
- No chance of them rejecting your application because of your “sugar” problem.
- No chance of them saying. “Sorry, we’re not paying your claim because you didn’t tell us…”
- And if you need more funeral cover, you just buy more. The great thing about...